put you a big slice of mater in it. mmmmmmmmmmmm
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
We're gonna eat an egg & bacon sammich in a few minutes.
[/ QUOTE ]
Get a bacon, egg, & cheese biscuit from Hardees.
Those things rock my socks! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
put you a big slice of mater in it. mmmmmmmmmmmm
Cant we all just get along?
Can't get her to do that (I have tried)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
get some fatback and some musard and some white bread and you'll have yourself a sammich. But sure you have a fire bulit up outside that way you can cook your fatback over it.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
We have some fatback.. her name is Pickle LOL
![]()
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
kinda reminds me of someone [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I have a dachshund that is like literally 2 or 3 times that size... no joke. It's funny because the other dachshund that I have (I have two in all) is small and skinny... while the bigger one is longer and fattened up. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
There's a reason that pic doesn't show her bottom half.
Pickle is a Miniature Dachshund that weighs nearly 20 pounds. I sent that pic (her birthday pic) to her breeder and I didn't want her to see the shape she was in.
She needs to weigh 11 pounds. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] we're working so hard to trim her down.
She weighs more than our Standard Dachshund.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
sometimes animals faces look like people I have seen before. For example, one of my sceince teachers back in HS resembled an ape...kinda wierd huh?
Bookmarks